Monday, June 13, 2011

Oh My Beach Cats

So I've been sitting in a hotel room with wifi for a good part of the last 3 days and have yet to update le blog. Shame on me. But in that time I have compiled a list of my favorite things about California:

1. Whole Foods.
2. The ocean.
3. EVERYTHING grows here. 

Hope that was enlightening. 

Anyway, two days ago we made it down to the tide pools at White Point in Palos Verde, California. It was really neat. The ocean truly is teeming with life; everywhere you looked there were all kinds of critters. 




Beach Cats 

Speaking of critters, there were also scads of beach cats everywhere. It was kind of creepy. They were mangy and likely full of rabies. And there were a bunch of cat ladies feeding these feral cats. Which is literally feeding a  problem. Oh well.











Quab!








Just for you, Kayleigh Cox. (The post, not the starfish.)

No comments:

Post a Comment